SAMSUNG Galaxy A52s 5G | 128 GB/6 GB RAM | Awesome Black
The new Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G stands out above other mid-range smartphones thanks to its amazing technical characteristics. This improved version of the Galaxy A52 incorporates a 6nm Snapdragon 778G processor and the latest 5G connectivity technology.
Capture your best moments, experiences and trips with the highest possible quality.
Do not miss any detail thanks to its 64 MP main camera with OIS, your moments and experiences will be as sharp and clear as water. Explore, play and experiment with all kinds of photos thanks to its Ultra Wide Angle 123o, its Macro and its Depth blur effect.
The new Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G never ceases to amaze, its 6.5 ”Super AMOLED screen will even allow you to enjoy your content in the sun thanks to its 800nit of brightness and 1M: 1 contrast. But if gaming is your thing, you'll be glad to know that the Galaxy A52s 5G has a 120Hz refresh rate offering a smoother and more detailed picture.
Its long-lasting intelligent battery with 4,500 mHa and its storage of up to 256 GB adapt to all your day-to-day needs. In addition, you have security applications and services from the Galaxy Security Pack , to protect everything that matters to you.
- Awesome 5G
- 5G technology is the forefront of mobile connectivity, allowing you to stream content in UHD quality and download speeds of up to 20 times faster.
- Its new 6nm Snapdragon 778G processor offers exceptional performance in image processing and gaming
- Do not run out of space thanks to the 128 / 256Gb of storage expandable up to 1Tb per microSD
- Awesome camera
- Galaxy A52s 5G has a leading mid-range camera setup. With a high resolution lens, optical stabilizer, wide angle, macro, 4K videos ... not only do you have a complete lens kit for every situation, but you also have the best technology in its category.
- With a 64MP main camera it captures all the details and thanks to the Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) your photos and videos will have an amazing sharpness.
- Thanks to Tetra Cell technology, its main sensor groups pixels to capture more light. In addition, the enhanced night mode is combined with the OIS to obtain clear and bright photos even in the middle of the night.
- Single Capture, with a single click get multiple photos and videos with different lenses and effects. You will only have to worry about what to share.
- Freeze the exact moment. Record videos in 4K and extract photos in 8MP of the exact moment you want.
- Awesome screen
- Do you watch movies and videos on your smartphone? With Galaxy A52s 5G you will have the best multimedia combination in the mid-range. With stereo sound and a new screen with more brightness, contrast and smoother images.
- The 120Hz refresh rate offers smoother and more detailed images. In addition, the tactile response also increases so that you can play more precisely.
- Its spectacular Super AMOLED screen has up to 800nit of brightness and 1M: 1 of contrast. Pair it with stereo sound with Dolby Atmos to enjoy your favorite videos and content anywhere.
- With 6.5 ”its Infinity-O design makes better use of the front and is also more resistant thanks to the Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Awesome battery
- Are you worried about autonomy? Galaxy A52s 5G mounts an intelligent battery that adapts to the user optimizing the duration to the maximum. It also has high capacity and ultra fast charging.
- High battery capacity with 4,500 mAh. So you can reach 2 days of autonomy.
- Ultra Fast Charge of 25W so that in just 30min you can charge more than 50% of the battery.
- Intelligent battery based on AI that adapts to your usage patterns to be more efficient and give you much more autonomy.
- Water resistance
- Impressive, with Galaxy A52s 5G you will not have to worry about anything, not even water accidents since it is resistant to dust and water.
- Don't worry if it gets wet, its IP67 resistance certificate to dust and water allows you to use it in all kinds of environments, without restrictions or worries. You can immerse it in 1m of water for 30min.
Os & Processor Features
Memory & Storage Features
Battery & Power Features
Manufacturing, Packaging and Import Info
No posts found