OPPO has launched its new model OPPO F11 with a lot of amazing features. In India, this device launched in March 2019. This is the best and the latest OPPO model that you can surely include in your list. In this article we will go through with some of the powerful features that comes with OPPO F11. Let's get started.
• Water Drop Screen - The waterdrop notch design has a far smaller footprint and thus gives you the best screen to watch your favorite videos or play games.
• 48 MP + 5 MP dual rear camera - Camera comes with a large image sensor, aperture, and AI image processor that will help you to capture all your beautiful moments with perfection.
• 16 MP Selfie Camera - With this selfie camera, you can take stunning selfies that makes you shine in your social medias.
• 4 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM (Expandable upto 256 GB) - This storage specification is good enough to play games and download large files. Here, switching between multiple apps are simple and easy that makes your phone run smoothly.
• 6.53 inch display size with 90.70% screen to body ratio - A screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and an LCD capacitive touchscreen gives you an atmost viewing pleasure.
• Ultra Night Mode - This model holds AI engine, Ultra clear engine and a colour engine altogether constitute an AI Ultra-clear engine that provides efficient Ultra Night Mode.
• Latest ColorOS 6 Software - The software comes with the latest Android 9.0 Pie. The interface is so simple to navigate and holds a lot of customisation options.
• 4020 mAh battery and VOOC 3.0 charger - These helps to reduces overall charging time by 20%. Charging for just 5 minutes will give you a 2 hour talk time.
• Octa-core processor - The Helio P70 chipset with its unbeatable speed provides excellent performance.
• Fluorite Purple & Marble Green Colours - The colours are really stunning.
• Reasonable Price @ 17,990/- Depending upon today's market rate, this price range can be easily affordable by all.
Now, lets head into some detailed features of OPPO F11.
OPPO F11 Pro design looks almost the same, but both comes in different colours. In OPPO F11 instead of pop-up camera mechanism, it holds a notch design for the front camera. The back side of the this model is framed with metallic that fills outer area with glossy polycarbonate material.
This comes with a 6.53 inch display screen with an already installed screen guard that gives better viewing. The left side of the model holds both the volume key and SIM card port that can have dual SIM cards on a single tray and on the right side a single power button can be seen. A microphone that cancel the noise is placed at the top and at the bottom a 3.5mm audio port, micro USB, primary microphone and a loudspeaker is well placed. On the back of the phone, the dual 48MP and 5MP cameras are designed with LED flash support. Below that a fingerprint scanner can also be seen.
As discussed earlier, OPPO F11 comes with a 6.53-inch FHD+ display with 2340 x 1080 resolution. The display gives a cool viewing with the firmly designed angles. There is no such visual problems when using the phone under direct sunlight.
The latest Android 9 Pie is the operating system that comes in OPPO F11 with the ColorOS 6.0 UI. Its easy to understand the whole interface that gives a pleasant user experience. The smart assistant sidebar helps to access some applications quickly and if the power button hold for 0.5s you can easly access the Google.
As camera is becoming a competitive factor for all models, OPPO F11 wont let your expectations go down. F11 comes with dual-rear cameras of a 48MP f/1.79 main camera and a secondary camera of 5MP. This model have the features like AI scene recognition, filters, HDR, and digital zoom. The default photo ratio is 4:3 but you can opt your ratio upon your photography style. One of the main highlight is the Ultra night mode that help you to take decent shots even in low light. In case of front cameras, it keeps the same quality as of the rear cameras that you can take perfect selfies.
A 4 GB RAM and a 128 GB ROM that can be expandable upto 256 GB gives a smooth responsive performance to all the tasks like video streaming, social media browsing, file transferring, and multi-tasking. When moving on to the CPU, its main function is to execute the instructions in the software applications. CPU: 4x 2.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A73, 4x 1.95 GHz ARM Cortex-A53. In case of fingerprint unloacking, it just takes less than 0.5 seconds to unloack. This model can handle light to heavy graph games that run smoothly without any hang issues.
The battery capacity of OPPO F11 is 4020mAh which is 20mAh more than OPPO F11 Pro. When tested in the PC Mark battery test, the result was 11 hours and 6 minutes of battery life. In case of video loop test the battery life lasted for 21 hours and 42 minutes. With VOOC 3.0 fast charging, it takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes for a fully charged battery.
Oppo F11 comes in two colour variants viz Fluorite Purple & Marble Green. When moving on to its storage variants, it comes with a 4 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM that can be expandable up to 256 GB.
The above listed are the key features to choose Oppo F11. With a good viewing experience, camera quality, performance, and battery life, it is highly recommended within the limited budget. If you are looking for a premium mid-range smartphone, you can definitely go for Oppo F11.