Welcome to myG.in
Terms of your relationship with myG.in
Your use of myG.in online mobile phone and electronics web store is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and myG.in.in whose principal place of business is at Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with myG.in, your agreement with myG.in will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document. These are referred to below as the general terms.
Accepting the terms
In order to use the services, you must first agree to the terms. You may not use the services if you do not accept the terms. Clicking to accept or agree to the terms, where this option is made available to you by myG.in in the user interface for any service; or by actually using the services.
In this case, you understand and agree that myG.in will treat your use of the services as acceptance of the terms from that point onwards. You may not use the services and may not accept the terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with myG.in, or (b) you are a person barred from receiving the services under the laws of the India.
Your passwords and account security
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the services.
Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to myG.in for all activities that occur under your account.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify myG.in immediately.
About Site Content
You acknowledge that the site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds, and other material (collectively "content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed.
All content is copyrighted as a collective work under the Indian. Copyright laws and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content.
You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of select portions of the content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal, information and non-commercial use and that you do not alter or modify the content in any way, and maintain any notices contained in the content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices.
In addition to the foregoing, use of any software content shall be governed by the software license agreement accompanying such software, if any.
Some of the services are supported by advertisements and sales promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the services, new launching, and queries made through the services or other information.
The manner, mode and extent of advertising by myG.in on the services are subject to change without specific notice to you.
In consideration for myG.in granting you access to and use of the services, you agree that myG.in may place such advertising on the services.
myG is our trademark and service mark. All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
If you submit, post or otherwise send us any information, content or materials including, without limitation, comments, reviews, data, text, messages, files, images, photographs, videos, audio-visual works, other persons' names, likenesses, voices, usernames, profiles, actions, appearances, performances and/or other biographical information or material, and any other materials, as well as links to data, text, files, images, photographs, videos, audiovisual works, shall be entitled to unrestricted use of such submissions for any purpose at all, commercial or otherwise, without the requirement of any further permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity, including without limitation for inclusion in any future gale publication or gale product, with no compensation to you. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any submission. Without limiting the previous, you hereby grant us.
Payment and billing
You must select a payment method to pay us for any purchases you make from us. Every time you use the service, you reaffirm that:
We or our authorized billing agents are authorized to charge your designated payment method.
We may submit charges incurred under your account for payment.
You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account made by you or anyone who uses your account (including your children, family or friends).
We may, in our discretion, post charges to your payment method individually or may aggregate your charges with other purchases you make on the site and apply those charges to your next billing cycle. All purchases for mobile, services, accessories, and all subscriptions are final and nonrefundable.
You must notify us about any billing problems or discrepancies within 5 days after they first appear on the statement you receive from your bank or Credit Card issuing company.
If you do not bring such problems or discrepancies to our attention within 5 days, you agree that you waive the right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
The price and offers displayed in myG.in website are applicable for online customers only. The prices displayed on the website are in no way related to or applicable to myG.in offline or physical stores.
Easy Returns Program
How do you receive your refund through myG.in?
myG.in shall refunds payment will be made through cheque / Voucher Code / Bank Transfer depending on the mode of payment used at the time of placing the order.
Easy Returns Program Coverage Details:
We assure you that all products sold on myG.in are brand new and 100% genuine. In case the product you have received is 'Physical Damaged', 'Wrong Product sent’,’ Faulty or defective ‘or 'Not as described', our Easy Returns Program covers it.
Some of the easy RESOLUTIONS to issues that arise could be: Replacement, Exchange or Refund under the Easy Returns Program, subject to conditions.
- Not dispatched within 4 days after promised shipment date.
- Not delivered in 7 - 10 days after shipment.
- Call us 1800 123 2006 or mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Proof of identification
myG.in reserves the right to request for recognized Proof of Identification at the time of delivery. Failure to provide the same to either the myG.in delivery personnel or any of its associates, can lead to cancellation of the order. If the item purchased and is being delivered as a gift item, then the customer who made the original transaction online will have to provide his/her proof of identification.
In case of any cancellation done by customer, transaction charges applies.
Limitation of Liability
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold our company and its parent and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and licensors harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by you in connection with your purchase or transaction on myG.in
- myG.in reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, and agree to cooperate with myG.in defense of such claim.
- Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, shall not be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, accuracy of services, content or results, computer failure or malfunction, damages resulting from disabling of the services provided as part of myG.in.
- Any use or alleged use of myG.in / services through your account by any person, whether or not authorized by you; or The operation and content on your site or Any breach of your representations and warranties and other covenants under this agreement.
- No exchange or refund will be entertained once the order is placed. Refund of the amount will be given only when the product is 'OUT OF STOCK' or 'not shipped'.
- myG will not be held liable for any delay or loss of ordered shipment. Non-delivery chances occur on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong info or recipient not present at time of delivery) any extra cost incurred by myG for re-delivery shall be chargeable extra.
- The recipient is supposed to provide an ID proof during the time of delivery. This is to avoid any misuse of our online channel. The handset would not be delivered if the id proof is not provided.
- Prices shown in website may vary than those in the myG outlets. Prices should not be compared as web prices are only for online purchase.
- Color choice of handsets to be mentioned clearly before placing the order, no exchange will be done after the order is placed and delivered.
- Please note all items (including gifts if any) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.
- We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and always on time promised by us in our website.
- There may be chances for unexpected price drops, category changes, and other technical errors. These situations are considered as hacked or cyber threats. myG.in has the right to cancel orders placed in these environments. Sales cannot be processed in these cases.
What is a Pre-order of a Product?
When products are to be released at a future date, orders can be placed in advance. These pre-booked orders will be shipped on the release day and will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days.
How is your Order Confirmed?
With every order, you will receive an e-mail, call and SMS notification containing the details of the order placed by you. Once we ship the product, you will receive another e-mail and SMS containing the shipping details.
If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuses to take delivery of the package and call our Customer Care1800 123 2006 or log on to www.myg.in/contact, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
Mobile Handsets are warranted for a period defined by the respective manufacturers against defect in material & workmanship. myG is not giving the warranty and does not hold out any warranty of products sold. myG will not be responsible for any defective/deficient or otherwise unsatisfactory products. No exchange or refund will be taken once the order is placed. myG will not be held liable for any delay or loss of ordered shipment.
Conditions for return:
- The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product.
- Please notify us of receipt of a Damaged / Defective product within maximum 48 hours of delivery.
- Products/Items should be UNUSED
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit.
- Only those products will be eligible for return policies which are received by us within 10 working days of the date of delivery.
- No exchange or refund will be taken once the order is placed. Refund of the amount will be given only when the product is 'OUT OF STOCK' or 'not shipped'.
Items should be returned in the original condition you had received them. Please understand that we cannot accept returns in certain instances like:
- Damages due to misuse of product
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed
- Products with tampered or missing serial / UPC numbers
- Any damage / defect which is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging
myG retains the sole rights to examine whether the product returned is defective/damaged and based on the verification myG will either reship/replace the product to the customer.
In case product is defective or damaged then the myG will replace and reship the product to the same shipping address of the customer subject to the availability of the stock of the product.
In case the returned product is not defective/damaged then the customer will be informed about the same and the same product will be reship to the shipping address of the order.
Customer will have to bear the shipment charges for the replaced/reshipped product.
If the product stock is unavailable then a request for the refund will be initiated and the same shall be informed to the customer through registered Email.
There could be certain circumstances beyond our control where you could receive a damaged / defective product or a product that is not the same as per your original order. We will replace the product to your satisfaction at no extra cost. In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you on the process for the same at our call centre1800 123 2006
myG has a transparent and clear shipping policy for all orders placed on our website. Our top priority is to ship your item at the earliest to your doorstep. We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and always on time promised by us in our website. Delivery time may vary according to the address, area and may depend upon the product availability.
Special Offer - One Year Extended Warranty Special Offer for July 2018
1. Extended warranty offer is applicable only to the customers who purchase mobile phones from 27th July'18 To 29th July'18. The total warranty period includes 1 year manufacturer warranty and 1 year myG Care Warranty.
2. We will cover all the complaints covered by manufacturer as per their policy.
3. We authorize only myG Care to repair and service the product which comes under extended warranty policy after the expiry of manufacturer warranty.
4. Any gadgets which are repaired from other service centers except authorized service center/ myG care will not be accepted for claiming the extended warranty.
5. The spare parts used (if required) for completing the service of gadgets will be myG Care approved good quality spare.
6. Extended warranty will be rejected if there is any type of physical/liquid damage.
7. Accessories along with the box like Headphones, Battery, Adapter, cables etc won’t be covered under extended warranty.
8. In the event of any unforeseen circumstance and spares not being available, another pre-owned handset of same model or different model with same specifications will be replaced to customer.
9. As extended warranty is only for myG-My Gen Digital Hub & 3G Digital World Customers, ownership change is not acceptable for claiming the extended warranty.
10. Registered customers should produce the original invoice copy and copy of their id proof at the showroom for claiming the extended warranty.
11. All disputes are subject to Kozhikode Jurisdiction.
This offer is also valid for those customers who purchased gadgets from 2nd August 2018 onwards. For warranty claim, these customers has to submit the extended warranty mentioned invoice.